Monday, December 1, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I love Christmas! I love the whole season. The Christmas carols, everything being decorated with trees, lights and even the Santa Clauses, heck I even love the Christmas movies and television programs.

I especially love the fact that I am going to be able to see my family again this Christmas, after about a year of not seeing them, I am finally going to see my family, and Donna is finally going to get a chance to meet them. That is going to be awesome.

On an unrelated note I must say that almost immediately after posting that last blog, God and I have been doing a lot better. I've found myself lately just looking forward to reading God's word, and not wanting to stop once I start. It is quite nice. I love it.

No comments: