Sunday, July 13, 2008

God is Good

Well it's been about two weeks since my last post so I decided that I should post again. As I sit here on the couch, with Donna napping at my side, I am just reflecting on the goodness of God. There are many things that are up in the air, finding a new job, figuring out how to help plan for our wedding, what I should do about health Insurance, what I'll be doing once Donna is gone at Bible College, and so many other unknowns. Yet though I don't really know what I am doing, or what's going to be going on in these next 11 months, one thing I do know. God is Good, and because of this I'm content.

God is the one teaching me to lead, He's the one showing me how to love, and even where it is I should be going. I love that while I am in myself an incapable individual, I am still strong in my weakness because it is at the weak points that I am relying on God a lot more. Lord continue to conform me to your image, I am constantly in need of that.

Anyway that's all, just a little praising of my Savior.

No comments: