Saturday, February 9, 2008

Today



So this blog wont be too long, but there are 3 things that happened today.
1. I finally got a job, I'm not working at Logan's Steakhouse. The manager seems to be pretty nice, and I get to finally be making money so that's cool.
2. I did it as you can see in the picture I shaved my gotee, not necessarily because I wanted to, but it was one of those things that I kept saying that I would do but never wanted to, but because Donna wanted to see what I looked like without it, and because Adam shaved his off too, I deciede to. I hate it though so Donna had better not like it.
3. Um... I was going to send my valentine's package for Donna today but the post office was closed so that stinks.

Yeah I look fat I hate being clean shaven... so it wont happen again so enjoy it while it lasts.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Hey, Donna's lucky, I didn't get to see Les' face until we had been together for 3 years! Boy what a handsome devil he is and you are! Taking a photo while laying on your side is rarely an entrancing view so don't be so hard on yourself.

I'm glad that work is going well and the manager is nice, it def makes going to work less of a chore.

Donna G said...

hey handsome
while i'm still head over heels in love with the beard this is a very very nice alternative ;). if you don't like it, you can grow some fur to help your chin feel less naked.
ya for the job welcome to the working force lol
still madly in love with you babe

Cyndi said...

CONGRATS on the job! It must feel so good to be productive again and begin taking those needful, every-day steps towards your future goals. I'm excited for you, and excited for them. They get to be blessed by your presence!

As for the face...you look softer without the beard. But..I prefer the fur. My honey has a goatee, too, and it looks good on his face. Some people just have that style.