Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Seinfeld, jobs, love and a baby.

So lately I have been realizing something about myself. Things that I once may have enjoyed, just do not have the joy that they used to, for example, I used to really love the show Seinfeld, yet jokes about sex or against the Lord, which have been showing up more and more on the television, have really as of late been a turn off for me. Bad language itself has kind of been the same, no longer can I enjoy a film where every other word is an F-bomb. This is weird, but also exciting, because it is showing me that the Lord really is at work. That He continually fulfilling Philippians 1:6 in my life. He not only began a good work in me, but He will continue to do so until the day of Christ Jesus, and He is. That exciting, because these are changes that I didn't even really notice taking place, yet they did, and that is cool.
I have been looking for a job lately, but no one seems to be hiring, this stinks because I want/need money. But I will hopfully get something soon. Friday I have a job interview and we'll see how that goes. Hopefully well.
I have lately comes to the realization that I am madly in love with Donna. As she pour her heart out to me last night, I became aware of the fact that though I loved her, that as we talked there was a depth of love for her that I was reaching which I could hardly conprehend, yet alone describe. I know that this all comes from the Lord, I don't think the world's love has the capacity to reach such a depth because it cannot love with the agape love. The reality is though that I cannot love her with that kind of love either, I must rely on the Lord to continue to teach me how because I wont be able to love her like He loves the church with Him. So I need to seek Him out because as I do so, I will in turn become that love.
Finally, Sophia is the cutest baby in the world, and she makes me realize why people want to have children. It's weird how a niece can do that to you, I've had a bunch of opportunities to watch her, or to go and feed her or to just carry her in my arms until she stops crying, and let me tell you, when the childen are blood, when they are family, they become all the more amazing. It's not that I hated kids, but it was more that I was impatient with them, but the baby is def. making that impatience go away. Anyway all this to say that while I wanted them before, I am sure that I want children now.

So that was fun and long, I don't usually know what to put in blogs so I just threw all that out there hope it makes sense.

1 comment:

Donna G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.