Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's comin'

With the one year coming up I decided to say that I am excited. I have never been in a relationship with a gal for anywhere near this length, which is exciting. That's exciting, with the one year coming up one thing that I've realized is that I am gonna need to step up my game. I'm not as good as I was at planning these elaborate romantic things as I used to be. I think it's all this TV that I'm watching, it's a known mathematic equation, that TV+time=brainlessness. Im pretty sure I saw something on 20/20 or something about that, besides you know that that's true because it is in a math problem. Anyway so I've pretty much planned what we are going to do for our anniversary, and have tried to be as romantic as possible... so we'll see how that goes. I guess if Donna not only tells you about it, but also then blogs about my romantic fortitude (did I use that word right? gosh I used to know, I blame that loss of memory on that one episode of scrubs where JD does stuff...) then we'll know that I did a good job.

On a side note, the other day upon coming back from the facilities, Donna pretended to fall asleep at the kitchen table. So I snuck up behind here and scared her. She knew I was coming, but when I roared or whatever sound I made, she jumped and bruised her knee. It was her fault, so if she tries to trick you into believing that I somehow purposely bruised her leg, do not believe it. She's a sneaky trickster...

Anyway all this to say that this Sunday, Donna and I will have been together for a year. And what a grand year it has been!!!

6 comments:

tif said...

i miss donna falling asleep everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boo hoo-
tv truly rots the brain- i am so much more stupider this year because of it.

tif said...

wow...i somehow commented twice...hmmm, i must really need to emphasize that point

Cyndi said...

I think you're just...excited! And that is goooood. You should be.

Keep your game up- you're gonna need it for your whole, married life. Romance is a gooooood thing!

Donna G said...

i would just like to say that if we really looked at the cause and effect of the whole situation then we would see that you are the cause of the bruise on my knee, therefore one could and should conclude that the bruise is your fault and you did it to me, and further more i could even go as far as determining that you scared me in order to cause a bruise.

that huge long sentence is pretty much saying....
it's all your fault you wicked man :)



ps one year!!
woo hoo for our "it will never last (as we heard from so many) bible college romance"

She Said... said...

So.... I am still waiting to read about how your first anniversary went!

Glaizerbeam said...

Me too. :)